Until further notice, due to the current COVID-19 pandemic and in the interests of both patients and clinicians, CityPhysioClinic have implemented the following protocol for all patient visits, treatments and procedures. This will ensure that the highest level of safety, comfort and care is provided throughout the duration of your appointment at the clinic. These protocols include:
Pre-appointment preparation is essential in providing safe care ensuring patients are well informed and suitably prepared ahead of their visit to the clinic.
Communication is essential to pacify risk and endowing expectations of how and when any treatment can be delivered with the limitations of the pandemic.
- Patient information is available online and contact is made with patients prior to the appointment, and to discuss the safe entrance and exit points at the clinic.
- We will do our best to undertake most of the administration tasks ahead of the patients visit, where possible online.
Examples of this information include:
- Patient Questionnaire
- Check COVID History
- Medical History
- Patient Face to Face Consent – (Mandatory) – Download Patient consent form here
For patients who are unable to access digital media we will provide alternative arrangements in order for them to obtain the necessary information.
- The aim is to reduce the administrative tasks which would have been carried out at the reception desk or treatment room in order to minimise face to face contact and reduce time spent in the clinic.
- If required, we will use Whereby (video conferencing application) to interact with patients who we are unable to see face to face.
Communication is the key to the smooth running of the clinic and patients should already be aware of the current protocol regarding their safe entrance into the building.
- Patient history will be collected and recorded again about any signs or symptoms in relation to Covid-19. Chronic illness information will also be requested and collected.
- It is imperative that risk assessment is carried out to ensure the safety of both staff and patients.
- Patient will also be made aware prior to arrival and during treatment that the protective clothing will be worn by the clinician.
- No waiting zone/area is provided inside the clinic.
- Patients to follow the 2 metre distancing as marked.
- Reception is protected with a clear shield.
Patient on Arrival
- Antiseptic hand gel to be used at the entrance point and exit point.
- Electronic non-touch temperature will be checked on arrival.
- Minimise the use of toilet facilities wherever possible.
- The patients should wear disposable shoe covers, masks, have no extra clothing, or handbags, and use alcohol gel, also provided.
- Covid-19 consent form.
- GDPR and Treatment consent form.
Risk Assessment is regularly carried out for:
Please click on the link below to open the Covid-19 Consent Form – this is obligatory for all patients undergoing a face to face treatment at CityPhysioClinic. Please review the documentation, complete and sign.